Accommodation for ICFP and FSCD will be in Oxford colleges. All the colleges provide ensuite rooms and are within a short walk of the venue. All prices include taxes (VAT); all rooms except at St Antony’s include breakfast.
We have reserved blocks of rooms at the following colleges:
- Lady Margaret Hall (£75 per night), 12 minutes’ walk
- St Hugh’s College, Rachel Trickett Building (£65 per night, no internet) and Maplethorpe Building (£75 per night), 8 minutes’ walk
- St Antony’s College (£68 per night, no breakfast), 5 minutes’ walk
- Wolfson College (£65 per night), 20 minutes’ walk
- Exeter College, Cohen Quad, Walton St (£75 per night), 8 minutes’ walk
In order to book accommodation, please complete this form. You can specify a preferred college, or let us choose one. We will then send you a booking code by which you can reserve and pay for your room. There is only a limited availability in each college, so we cannot guarantee to meet your preference.