Registered user since Mon 13 Oct 2014
Name: Ilya Sergey
Bio: I am a lecturer (assistant professor) at University College London.
Prior to joining UCL, I was a postdoctoral researcher at IMDEA Software Institute (Madrid, Spain). I defended my PhD in 2012 in the DistriNet research group at the Department of Computer Sciences of KU Leuven (Belgium). Before that I received my MSc degree in Mathematics and Computer Science from Saint Petersburg State University (Russia) in 2008.
My research interests dwell in the area of the design and implementation of programming languages, including but not limited to program semantics, certified programming, concurrency and abstract interpretation. I am particularly interested in developing verification techniques and static analyses for higher-order and concurrent programs.
Country: United Kingdom
Affiliation: University College London
Personal website: http://ilyasergey.net
Research interests: Concurrency, Type Theory, Static Program Analysis, Program Verification, Proof Assistants
ICFP 2017 Activities
- Session Chair of SRC Awards (part of ICFP 2017 Student Research Competition)
- Student Research Competition Chair of Student Research Competition Awards within the Student Research Competition-track in ICFP 2017
- Student Research Competition Chair in Selection Committee for ICFP 2017 Student Research Competition
- Student Research Competition Chair in Organizing Committee for ICFP 2017
- Session Chair of SRC Presentations (part of ICFP 2017 Student Research Competition)
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile