Registered user since Sat 14 Nov 2015
Matthew Flatt is a professor in the School of Computing at the University of Utah, where he works on extensible programming languages, runtime systems, and applications of functional programming. He is one of the developers of the Racket programming language. He received his PhD from Rice University in 1999.
- Artifact Evaluation Co-Chair in Organizing Committee
- Session Chair of Contracts and Sessions (part of Research Papers)
- Artifact Evaluation Co-Chair in Artifact Evaluation Committee within the Research Artifacts-track
- ICFP'18 Program Chair in Steering Committee
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Research Papers-track
View general profile